Autism is a dreadful disorder, which affects an individual’s ability to communicate and associate with others. Generally the symptoms are detected in the first three years of the child’s life. In the United States, 1 in 166 people are affected by this disease. Although information about autism is scarce, some non-profit organizations have dedicated themselves to increasing the quality of the research in autism in order to bring out new treatments of autism.
Low levels of vitamins and minerals like calcium, folic acid, iron, magnesium and chromium continue to be the main attributed causes for the autism in children. It has been widely accepted that children suffering from autism who are treated with multivitamin/ mineral nutrient supplements show marginal improvement. Introduction of these nutrient supplements into the diet of autism-affected children contributes a lot in the improvement of the stage that includes high scholastic test scores, early neurological development, and scholastic test scores.
The autism-affected children treated with nutritional supplements showed improved learning abilities, experience cognitive, academic and substantial behavioral gains. In most cases, the follow-up research showed positive feedback from parents of the autism-affected children after treatment with nutrient supplements of Vitamin-B6 and Vitamin-c, Magnesium, Niacin, and dimethylglycine.
Innovative and Alternative Therapies for the Treatment Of Autism
The innovative therapy found to be most useful in treating autism is oral secretin. This should be given three times a day along with supportive therapy of vitamins. Most patients reported that they noticed a change in behavior within the first three days. Improvement in their social skills was also noticed. The overall cost of secretin and vitamins may come to $60 which should be continued for two days and the vitamin supplements may be followed as long as possible.
The other possible innovative treatments for autism lies with stem cell therapy (where one’s own cell from bone marrow is used), live cell therapy (live cells extracted from the animal being administered to the patients), oral organ extracts (administration of gut cells or brain cells for maximum effect in the autism affected children), and Lyophilisate extracts (Lyophilisate whole cells from Cytobiopharmica are being used for the treatment of autism sufferers).
The use of the antibiotic vanomycin being extensively studied since it is absorbed in the gut. The anti-protozoan drug, Metronidazole, also holds hope in treating autism since it is absorbed in the intestine and prevent diarrhea, which is the most affected symptoms of autism.
Naltrexone, a modern medicine played an important role in autism by blocking the substance endorphins, which produces an anesthetic like feeling. Use of Naltrexone for the autistic individual provides renowned result with improvements in increased eye contact, normalized pain sensitivity, general happiness, and reduced stereotypic and self-injury behaviors. The appetite is also improved among the autism sufferers after the treatment of Naltrexone. The side effects of this drug on the autism patient are also being studied and found to be nil so far.
You should consult your primary care physician for further advice on the latest autism treatments.
- 💪 Sturdiness: The cards are made out of 5mil hot laminated sheet on 110lb cardstock paper, making the cards durable and reusable over and over again. The laminated cards are commonly used by teachers, parents, caregivers, and therapist across homes, centers, and schools.**We undertand that nature of the laminate can break apart, however we have updated and upgrade our picture cards made in PLASTIC for everlasting purposes. PLEASE LOOK AT OUR STORE AND OTHER LISTINGS.
- 💡 Multipurpose: The cards have endless multipurpose usage such as labeling, identifying, sorting, and many more but its main goal is to serve as a visual support system to teach children a fast, self-initiating, functional communication skill. The cards begin with the exchange of simple icons and rapidly builds sentence structure e.g., "I want apple", "I see park", "I hear train" etc.
- ENHANCED VERSION BUSY BOOKS：Busy Book Learning Toys is Double Thickening Treatment, Strong and Durable, Prevent Small Hand Injury Caused By Too Thin Small Card, Not Easy To Bend, Deformation and Tear.
- KIDS FAVORITE DESIGN：We Designed 12 Themes for Toddler Learning Activities Ages 2-4, Including Colors, Letters, Numbers, Rainbow, Shapes, Dinosaur, Vehicle, Weather, Match The Pictures, Cognition of Facial, Vegetables, Fruits, and Planets Etc.
- English (Publication Language)
- 640 Pages - 06/28/2021 (Publication Date) - Brookes Publishing (Publisher)
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.