Put simply, ‘natural skin care’ is caring for your skin in a natural and chemical-free way. ‘Natural skin care’ advocates enabling the skin to take care of itself (without any assistance from synthetic materials/ chemicals). ‘Natural skin care’ is about inculcation of good habits in the way you lead your day to day life. A lot of natural skin care measures are actually the same as those for body care in general.
So let’s see what these natural skin care measures are.
Well the first and the foremost natural skin care measure is – ‘Drink a lot of water’. Around 8 glasses of water is a must everyday. Water helps in flushing out the toxins from the body, in a natural way. It helps in the overall upkeep of the body and promotes good health for all organs (not just skin).
General cleanliness is another inexpensive way of natural skin care. Daily shower, wearing clean clothes and sleeping on a clean mattress/pillow are all part of general cleanliness. After all, clean skin is the key to keeping the skin disorders at bay.
Regular exercise is the next thing on the cards. Exercise increases the flow of blood that helps in getting rid of body toxins and keeping you healthy. Exercise also helps in beating stress which is the worst enemy of good health.
Healthy food and eating habits are also recommended for natural skin care. Some type of food (e.g. oily food) is know to cause acne and should be avoided as much as possible. Your diet should be a healthy mix of various nutrient providing foods. Raw fruits and vegetables are known to provide freshness to your body and help in getting rid of body toxins.
A good sleep is also instrumental in maintaining good health and in beating stress. As a natural skin care measure, a good sleep delays slacking of skin.
Beating stress is another natural skin care therapy. Stress causes overall damage to body and health. Drinking a lot of water, getting a sound sleep and exercise has already been mentioned as stress busters. Indulging in a warm bubble bath, listening to music and playing your favourite sport are also good ways of beating stress. Yoga is yet another way of beating stress; it is fast gaining popularity amongst the masses.
Avoiding excessive exposure to sun (by wearing long sleeved clothes, hat and umbrella etc), is another natural skin care strategy. Sunscreen lotions are also recommended as necessary.
A lot of traditional and home made natural skin care products/ measures are also known to be very effective. Such measures are not only natural and easy-to-follow, but also relatively inexpensive.
Besides that, a lot of natural skin care products are available in the commercial market. These include things like lavender oil, aloe vera etc., which don’t have any side effects.
- Brightens, Tones and Hydrates: Our Vitamin C Cleanser combines Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, Coconut Water, and Botanical Extracts to refine skin tone and texture, reduce the appearance of pores, and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots and fine lines
- Brightens, Refreshes and Refines: Our Vitamin C Facial Toner combines Vitamin C, Witch Hazel, MSM, Aloe Vera and botanical extracts to help balance pH, minimizing pores and reducing the signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Audible Audiobook
- Alice Burrell (Author) - Ivan Busenius (Narrator)
- 〖Natural Vegan Formula〗 : HICREAM Turmeric Vitamin C Clay Mask is based on vegan, using high-performance natural scientific ingredients, suitable for most skin types, including oily, dry, normal, acne-prone and combination skin types, PH balance, Hypo-Allergenic. Paraben free, No SLS, and cruelty free.
- 〖Deep Cleansing & Moisturizing〗: HICREAM Turmeric Vitamin C Face Mask contains Kaolin and Aloe Vera, which can help deeply clean pores, remove blackheads, excess oil, toxins and dirt, relieve daily skin stress, prevent skin acne, nourish skin, and enhance skin water retention ability to solve skin aging and wrinkles.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.