“If it can be done naturally, why go for artificial means” – this is the basic premise on which ‘organic skin care’ works. Organic skin care is the most natural way of ‘skin care’. In fact, ‘organic skin care’ was probably the first one to be used by man when it first woke-up to the needs of his skin. ‘Organic skin care’ is not only friendlier to skin, but also inexpensive. If exercised in the right way, organic skin care can prevent the occurrence of a lot of skin disorders and can help keep your skin healthy and young-looking for a much longer time.
Organic fruits and vegetables are the most popular things on organic skin care routines e.g. cucumber is very common in organic skin care routines. Turmeric, apple, papaya, ginger are others that find a wide use in organic skin care routines. These organic materials have a very refreshing and vitalizing effect on your skin. Almost every skin care book/guide has section on organic skin care (including the actions of various fruits and vegetables on skin). So choose the ones that are more suitable for your skin type and start experimenting with them until you finally select the ones that are most suitable for inclusion in your organic skin care routine. It’s important that you use fresh organic fruits/vegetables. Don’t try to utilise the rotten ones for your skin, their only place is the garbage bin.
Milk is known to posses good cleansing properties; in fact, the name of some skin care products contains the word ‘milk’ in them. A combination of milk with ground oatmeal acts as wonderful cleanser.
Ground oatmeal is especially good for oily skins and is a popular ingredient in organic skin care regimen. It is used in various combinations e.g. with egg, honey, milk and fruits, for preparation of organic facial packs.
Wheat germ is another ingredient in organic skin care procedures. It is rich in vitamin E and is known for its exfoliation as well as moisturising properties. Wheat germ, in various combinations with other organic materials, is used to prepare facial masks for normal and dry skin types. Wheat germ oil is another way in which wheat germ is used for organic skin care.
Yogurt and sour cream are other organic materials that are popular for their exfoliation and moisturising properties.
Use of organic honey is also popular in organic skin care procedures. It helps in retention of moisture and helps impart a glowing look to skin.
Rose water takes its place as a toner in organic skin care routines. Lavender water is popular too.
‘Organic skin care’ uses combinations of various organic materials that complement each other and enhance each other’s effectiveness. Moreover, these combinations are also helpful in over-riding the harmful effects (if any) of various organic materials that form them.
Organic skin care is really an art that, once perfected, can give wonderful results in a very cost effective manner.
- The Best Facial Scrub For Dull, Dry, Sensitive Skin. Get Beautiful, more youthful skin. Remove stubborn blackheads, cleanse and minimize pores, exfoliate dull/dead skin cells and moisturize to the base of your skin with each wash. No machine needed.
- Don't Damage Your Skin With Harsh Scrubs. Most exfoliators tear and damage your skin. Our microdermabrasion sugar scrub gently loosens dirt, grime and dull skin while nourishing your cells leaving healthy, beautiful skin. Get a softer, more youthful complexion in minutes. Key Product Features
- ANTI AGING FACE SERUM - Vitamin C blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, and Jojoba Oil in an anti aging, skin brightening formula designed to improve wrinkles and dark spots
- OUR CUSTOMERS KNOW BEST - Don't just take our word for it, see thousands of reviews from real Amazon customers rave about brighter, fresher looking skin
- Creates a plumping effect that minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects the skin from free-radical damage
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.