Urea is a nitrogenous chemical substance which is formed from the liver via the metabolic breakdown with aminoacids, what are the foundations of healthy proteins. It is then moved throughout the blood vessels to the renal system, where it’s filtered and then passed in the form of the urine. Even though the major use of urea would be to clear away nitrogenous waste products from the body, additionally, it possesses other necessary functions in maintaining your body’s all-around health.
One of several crucial functions of urea is to try to manage the human body’s water balance. It can this through raising the volume of urea in the circulation, which pulls water out from the cells and tissues and then into the bloodstream. This procedure helps you to maintain your system’s fluid balance, that is needed for appropriate hydration along with the correct functioning of numerous internal organs and systems in your body.
The urea in addition plays a vital role in the process of protein functionality, that is the process by which your body makes proteins. As aminoacids are separated to create urea, a lot of the byproducts are utilized to create new proteins. This technique is crucial for sustaining muscle mass, replacing damaged tissue, and making fresh cells and tissues.
In addition, urea is also involved with the manufacturing of specific hormones and enzymes. For example, it will be utilized to make the hormone insulin, that manages the human body’s glucose levels. The urea is also used to make enzymes which are essential for the appropriate normal daily functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, helping to break down food as well as absorb nutrients.
Lastly, urea has been used clinically in many different procedures. One example is, it is often utilized as a topical ointment treatment for skin disorders like eczema and skin psoriasis, because it helps to hydrate and soothe your skin. Additionally it is used in the treating of particular sorts of cancers, as it can help to stop the growth of tumor cells.
- AMERICAS FAVORITE FOOT CREAM: MADE IN USA. The PurOrganica Urea 40% Foot Cream is made with pride in the USA with premium quality ingredients, so you can rest assured that youre getting only the very best! And if you dont believe us, just ask the thousands of Americans that trust and prefer our Amazon Best Selling products!
- THE TREATMENT YOUR FEET DESERVE: Uncomfortable shoes, a fast paced life, sports your feet have to endure a lot every day and its only natural that your heels end up cracked and dry! With the PurOrganica Urea 40% Foot Cream you can have the smooth feet of your dreams in the easiest and quickest way possible! The amazing formula of the cream will deeply moisturize and soften your feet for phenomenal results!
- Intensive Moisturizing Skin Barrier Repair Cream - This urea cream 40 percent for feet, heels, and dry cracked skin, is an essential natural humectant. It creates a protective layer to help retain moisture, restore skin barrier, and penetrate skin to enhance water absorption
- Gentle yet Effective Callus Remover for Feet Heels Hands - Infused with 2% Salicylic Acid to purify and exfoliate skin, and combined with highest potency of 40% urea to reduce dead skin cells buildup, soften and diminish dry, rough, scaly, callused, cracked skin, and improve cellular turnover
- Nourish your feet with the most powerful moisturizer - Our unique formula contains 42% urea, available to soften and nourish skin. Plus, salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid help replenish moisture for a smooth and healthy look.
- Enjoy your beautiful feet with confidence - Whether you want to wear high heels, sandals, or sneakers, our product will help you. Just apply it daily and see the difference in no time.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.