There are two basic types of constipation – organic and functional. Organic constipation is a result of some physical change, obstruction, or distortion in your colon. This type of constipation needs immediate attention from a doctor.
This article only covers Functional Constipation. This type of constipation is a result of not following a proper diet, drinking enough fluids, having good emotional health and not having a good lifestyle – a lifestyle that promotes good movement of digested foods through the intestines and colon.
Even though there are many definitions for constipation, constipation is simply a condition where the fecal matter traveling through your colon remains too long in your colon before traveling out the rectum.
Constipation is a symptom and not a disease. It is a condition that tells you your colon is not working properly or that you have some underlying gastrointestinal disease you are not aware of.
Constipation may be a warning that your diet and lifestyle are causing an imbalance in your body. It is a symptom that many people ignore or that many people try to eliminate by using unnatural and oftentimes dangerous drugstore laxatives.
Drugstore laxatives should be avoided when you have constipation. They can become habit-forming, damage your colon, and have nasty side effects if used too long. They sometimes have the tendency of creating the problem you are trying relieve – constipation.
To keep your body in chemical balance, it is important to use only natural remedies for constipation. Natural remedies such as herbs and foods bring into the colon those nutrients that can build up your colon and reactivate your natural peristaltic action.
As you use natural remedies, keep in mind that one particular remedy may not work for you. You may have to try a different remedy or increase dosage of the one you are using. If you supply what your body needs by using a specific remedy, then you will get results from using that remedy.
Experimenting is part of finding out what remedy is best for you. There are many different natural remedies you can choose from. Look on the internet for “natural remedies for constipation” and you will find many listings.
Keep in mind that most remedies should be used only for a short time, two to four days and not longer than 2 weeks. They should only be used for the time needed to clear your constipation. This might be just 4 or 5 times or sometimes it may take several weeks.
There are some herbal combinations that can be used for longer duration. These combinations can improve your colon’s health and get your bowels moving again.
If you have constipation, the natural balance and function of your colon has been affected. But, natural remedies can bring you colon back into balance.
- 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡 - Constipend is a natural supplement which incorporates the benefits of magnesium combined with an amino acid called L-Glutamine which has been found to help reconstruct and rehabilitate the intestinal walls. It also contains a dose of "olive leaf extract".
- 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗟 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗘 - It helps the body nourish and reconstruct the intestinal cells which had been damaged by constipation while it cleans the intestinal walls of any unhealthy organisms.
- Directions: Take With A Glass Of Water. Adults And Children 12 Years And Over - 1 To 3 Tablets In A Single Daily Dose. Children 6 To Under 12 Years Of Age - 1 Tablet In A Single Daily Dose. Children Under 6 Years Of Age - Ask A Doctor. Other Information: Store At 20-25 Degrees C (68-77 Degrees F). Protect From Excessive Humidity.
- Includes: One (1) 30-count pack of individually wrapped Dulcolax Soft Chews Mixed Berry
- Fast relief: Dulcolax Soft Chews provide relief from constipation in as little as 30 minutes*
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.