Are bacon and eggs a healthy breakfast, or is it loaded with calories and fat?
There are two key answers here:
1. Are bacon and eggs a healthy breakfast in the first place?
No. bacon and eggs are NOT a healthy breakfast. In fact, if you were to boil bacon and eggs alone, you would kill the little miracle that they are. Once the eggs go through a fire, there is not a little thing that will not add up in the end. But you would be surprised how many calories you can pack in by eating these little treats. In fact, there are very few people that eat these breakfast treats regularly, leading you to believe that they are a very calorie free breakfast choice. However, you would be wrong.
2. Are bacon and eggs a convenient snack?
Not really. bacon and eggs should be the absolute last food you would be eating before going to sleep. Why? Because when you go to sleep, you are only awake for 2-3 hours. During that time, you will not be acting like your normal self. You will be carefree, and you won’t be thinking of stuff that needs to be done during that time. Therefore, it is highly likely that you will not be motivated to get any work done. Do you take time to aim for those goals that you have? When you place your goals for the day in the right order, you will not only achieve them, but you will also be more exciting about them. Imagine how great you would feel when you see the results over the course of a week or a month.
While you may be sold on the idea of eating your breakfast, don’t forget that you also need to strike a balance between your lunch and your snack. In fact, you may need to look at both of these meals very differently.
How else can you enjoy a breakfast that is both healthy and delicious?
Try muffins! They may not seem like a healthy choice, but they are tasty and nutritious. If you add fresh fruit and yoghurt, you will have a healthier breakfast. An awesome snack option is a bag of chips or even a small bag of crunchy Corn chips. If you choose a bag of chips, ensure to choose the salted kind. This adds a little twist to the healthy breakfast.
Now that you know how to eat breakfast the right way, you need to look at lunch. Your lunch can either be something you are really hungry for or it can just be something that you think you will enjoy. However, it is important to finish your lunch. If you eat your last meal at around 11pm, you will not be as hungry for your breakfast as you are during your lunch.
What exactly does breakfast mean? It means a meal straight from the oven, free of calories, proteins, oils and other mess! Breakfast can be on the table, in the car or in your desk. Whatever you prefer. This maybe the breakfast of champions.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: 50" x 60" blanket with drawstring bag, packaged in a plastic polybag, is made from 280 GSM royal plush polyester.
- IN-HOUSE DESIGN: Features a pattern of egg and bacon characters.
- Essential for any sock drawer and the perfect way to express your razor-sharp eye for creativity and artistic excellence.
- Silence the fashion critics in Socks that appeal to everyone from the fashionista to the art aficianado, or that someone on your gift list who has everything.
- Contains twenty-four (24) 3.5 oz. easy peel trays of CESAR Wet Dog Food Classic Loaf in Sauce Smoked Bacon & Egg Flavor
- Crafted without grains and with US Pork as the #1 ingredient
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.