Yellow teeth or cavities in your teeth may not be such an appealing thing if you happen to smile to a person; you have met for the first time. It may be considered bad oral hygiene than anything else. With the arrival of new toothpaste which only claim to drive away all your cavities with no results. Many happen to go to the dentist to get this rectified which may cost a bomb and this can be avoided if go to the root of the problem.
It can be stated as one of the most common problems affecting people nowadays. The yellowing of ones teeth can be sign of lack of dental hygiene. This dental plaque is caused mainly due to the yellowish biofilm which are formed on the teeth. If it is not cleaned properly everyday it can lead to other teeth problems like cavities and inflammation of gums.
Some of the common reasons which we can identify for having yellow teeth is excessive consumption of coffee, tea. Smoking and consumption of foods can deteriorate your teeth. The food which we eat and don�t even bother to clean them after eating is one of the major causes of such problem.
Not following the hot and cold cycles which contracts and expands when you eat or drink something cold or hot. This expansion and contraction helps to cause stains as it gets through the teeth. Foods which are very acidic also create stains and yellowing of the teeth.
With the increasing age we tend to lack the same ability to fight the cavities and other bacterial attacks on our teeth. The routine oral hygiene also gets affected due to increasing age. As the stain remains on our teeth with less dental hygiene it tends to get much darker and very hard to remove.
Some of the common remedies which we can use to avoid yellow stains are:
-A good oral hygiene
-Rinsing after every meal
-Polishing it, by use of baking soda
-Bleaching it, by use of natures very own bleach – lime
-Flossing your teeth regularly
-Avoiding starch and sugar
-Switch to vegetable which will help your teeth
-A mixture of salt and finely powdered rind of lime can be used as an excellent toothpaste
-Drink plenty of water
-Chewing sugar-free gums helps
-Adding a drop of clove oil to your toothpaste before brushing your teeth can do wonders to your teeth
Before acting upon these remedies please check if you are allergic to any of these food products to avoid further complication. The site or the writer is not responsible for the decisions taken by the reader.
- -CONTAINING ACTIVATED DEEP SEA PEARL ESSENCE: Containing 1000 mesh size delicate pearl powder and Whitening Factors, this Teeth Whitening can completely clean scale and stains by reaching those blind angles, brightening and whitening yellow teeth in a effective way, and removing teeth stains caused by smoking, drinking tea or coffee.
- -CONTAINING MILD INGREDIENT BAKING SODA: Containing cleansing ingredients such as Baking Soda, also called Sodium Bicarbonat, with rich foam, which can effectively dissolve the stains in the mouth. It is a natural teeth cleaner that can clean teeth without hurting the gums so as to giving you a more beautiful and whitener teeth.
- Teeth Whitening Kit-With the Professional Teeth Whitening Kit removes hard surface stains to give you a long lasting bright white smile. Whiten your teeth easily and independently at home and office.
- Suggestion-In order to get the best result, please do not use nicotine, tea, coffee, and red wine during the treatment. And the tray is not designed to be placed in hot water to prevent the tray from forming.
- Protect Your Teeth: It will also nourish and strengthen teeth as it whitens it leaves teeth extra shiny.
- SIMPLE and CONVENIENT - Form the trays to fit your teeth in a few minutes and just add gel for a simple and convenient smile make over. You will start noticing results after the very first treatment.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.