Yellow teeth or cavities in your teeth may not be such an appealing thing if you happen to smile to a person; you have met for the first time. It may be considered bad oral hygiene than anything else. With the arrival of new toothpaste which only claim to drive away all your cavities with no results. Many happen to go to the dentist to get this rectified which may cost a bomb and this can be avoided if go to the root of the problem.
It can be stated as one of the most common problems affecting people nowadays. The yellowing of ones teeth can be sign of lack of dental hygiene. This dental plaque is caused mainly due to the yellowish biofilm which are formed on the teeth. If it is not cleaned properly everyday it can lead to other teeth problems like cavities and inflammation of gums.
Some of the common reasons which we can identify for having yellow teeth is excessive consumption of coffee, tea. Smoking and consumption of foods can deteriorate your teeth. The food which we eat and don�t even bother to clean them after eating is one of the major causes of such problem.
Not following the hot and cold cycles which contracts and expands when you eat or drink something cold or hot. This expansion and contraction helps to cause stains as it gets through the teeth. Foods which are very acidic also create stains and yellowing of the teeth.
With the increasing age we tend to lack the same ability to fight the cavities and other bacterial attacks on our teeth. The routine oral hygiene also gets affected due to increasing age. As the stain remains on our teeth with less dental hygiene it tends to get much darker and very hard to remove.
Some of the common remedies which we can use to avoid yellow stains are:
-A good oral hygiene
-Rinsing after every meal
-Polishing it, by use of baking soda
-Bleaching it, by use of natures very own bleach – lime
-Flossing your teeth regularly
-Avoiding starch and sugar
-Switch to vegetable which will help your teeth
-A mixture of salt and finely powdered rind of lime can be used as an excellent toothpaste
-Drink plenty of water
-Chewing sugar-free gums helps
-Adding a drop of clove oil to your toothpaste before brushing your teeth can do wonders to your teeth
Before acting upon these remedies please check if you are allergic to any of these food products to avoid further complication. The site or the writer is not responsible for the decisions taken by the reader.
- Enamel safe teeth whitening serum formula designed to minimize tooth sensitivity and removes 15 years of Stains in 1 week, making it a great addition to your teeth whitening products
- Easy to use tooth whitening pen features a precision brush to target the surface of each tooth, control the whitening serum applied and minimize irritation and tingling sensation by avoiding contact with gums and soft tissue
- Lasts 12 months and beyond
- Use once a day for 30 minutes
- -CONTAINING ACTIVATED DEEP SEA PEARL ESSENCE: Containing 1000 mesh size delicate pearl powder and Whitening Factors, this Teeth Whitening can completely clean scale and stains by reaching those blind angles, brightening and whitening yellow teeth in a effective way, and removing teeth stains caused by smoking, drinking tea or coffee.
- -CONTAINING MILD INGREDIENT BAKING SODA: Containing cleansing ingredients such as Baking Soda, also called Sodium Bicarbonat, with rich foam, which can effectively dissolve the stains in the mouth. It is a natural teeth cleaner that can clean teeth without hurting the gums so as to giving you a more beautiful and whitener teeth.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.