Perhaps no band over the last few decades still resonates with its fans quite like ABBA. The Swedish super band still reigns as one of the best selling and most popular groups of all time, and even though the band has no plans of reuniting and touring the world again, fans can hear ABBA music performed live in the amazingly successful musical Mamma Mia!
Written, choreographed and led by a former member of the group, the musical Mamma Mia! tells the story of a lonely girl who is in search of her biological father. The production is funny, touching, inspiring and most of all, fun! The music of ABBA is featured throughout.
Mamma Mia! has been a hit on Broadway and on tour around the world for many years now, and just like modern theatre classics such as Cats and Phantom of the Opera, Mamma Mia! seems to get more and more popular as the years go on. No other musical before or since has helped to popularize jukebox musicals quite like Mamma Mia! (A jukebox musical is a modern musical that uses rock or popular music for its main musical score, rather than its own music.)
Even with the amazing success of those musical productions, they pale in comparison to what Mamma Mia! has accomplished. Seen by an estimated 10 million people and even giving birth to a full-length feature film starring superstars Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan, Mamma Mia! has done what few musicals have – attracting a large audience of those who otherwise didn’t attend musicals.
This is no small accomplishment, and it speaks volumes about how the play is so much more than just a bunch of ABBA songs built around a flimsy plot. The story is a classic coming of age story about a young girl on the verge of womanhood who is looking for the missing links in her life. She is wondering where she came from, what traits she has that she shares with her father, and where her life will lead. The story, much like the music, is timeless and classic. Although the play ends on a bit of an odd note, the reprise at the end will literally send you into the aisles to dance the night away. It is true that this play probably wouldn’t have worked as well if it wasn’t for the popularity of ABBA and the fact that you simply can’t hear this music live anymore, but it is the acting, sets and the production quality that makes Mamma Mia! a true theatre classic.
- Every Breast Feeding Mom Deserves Some Self Time: Mimi Mushroom is designed to help those frustrating moms of being a human pacifier. It is designed according to breast+nipple shape with super soft skin-like silicone. Works excellent for most exclusive breast feeding babies who are picky with paci and bottles. With a mimi mushroom, moms can finally put the baby down without crying.
- Helpful For Premature Baby To Work on Cupping& Suckling.Sucking pad is only develped on last month of pregnancy. So premature babies do not have sucking pad, more sucking practise with helps with sucking pad growing. And most pre-mature babies like the sucking pacifier to be super soft while mimi mushroom works perfect for those babies. With sucking&cupping, premature baby gets to develop a health mouth structure which will be good for future speech development, too.
- Pore Exfoliating, Acne Fighting, Softening Skin, Anti-Blemish, Removes Warts
- Specially formulated to soften calluses and smooth rough skin.
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.