Corns and calluses on the foot are one of the most common disorders that affect the feet seen by podiatrists. Corns are a localised area in which the skin builds up in response to an excessive amount of pressure on an area. In the event that pressure is spread over a wider more diffuse area, then that ordinarily forms a callus. The greater thickness and hardness with the skin is actually a normal process which the skin uses to protect itself from this pressure. With a corn and callus the excessive pressure may be so high that this higher thickness of your skin becomes painful. There are a variety of techniques which can be used to deal with foot corns and calluses. The corn removal pads can be a popular strategy made use of by consumers to try and take care of these kinds of corns on the feet. Nevertheless, they aren’t all that they may be presumed to be.
The corn removal pads consist of an acid that you place covering the corn and the acid is alleged to do away with that corn. The most widely used acid within these corn removal pads is generally a salicylic acid. The caustic acid comes on a bandage type vehicle that you put on the corn and the acid is supposed to eat away on the corn and get rid of it. The trouble with this would be that the acid has no notion what exactly is corn and what is not a corn, therefore it is not able to tell exactly what the normal skin is what is actually the corn. The pad will eat away at anything you set it on. That can range from the normal skin around the corn and below the corn. It is not difficult to understand how dangerous that could be, especially if you have got an underpinning medical problem for instance diabetes mellitus or inadequate blood circulation. It is because of this that the majority professional diabetes and podiatry associations globally recommend against making use of these corn removal pads.
If you completely like to get rid of a corn on the foot, you will want to eradicate exactly what is causing it. Corns don’t have roots that they will grow back from. Corn removal pads really do not get rid of the cause of corns. They are definitely a result of too much pressure about the area that causes the skin to become thick to protect itself. In order to deal thoroughly with the corn and get rid of it for good, then that pressure which is leading to it has to be taken away. A podiatrist could masterfully debride and get rid of a corn, however its is going to come back gradually after that until methods are used to reduce that pressure which was producing the excessive pressure. It is advisable to discuss the issue with your podiatrist as to what is the cause of the excessive pressure is in your situation as well as what are the choices to reduce this excessive pressure over the long term. This may contain simply shoe suggestions or even the use of extra padding to remove the high pressure or it may well involve surgery to fix the issue. Whatever long-term treatment is suggested, avoid the use of the corn removal pads since they are not likely to deal with anything at all in the long run.
- Removes corns fast – with as few as 2 treatments
- Maximum strength medicated discs (Salicylic Acid) soften corns and remove them safely
- Clinically proven to remove corns fast with as few as 2 treatments
- Immediate & all-day cushioning pain relief
- For Corns And Calluses Ajvxb: We made our portable and simple to use corn removers with Salicylic Acid to help provide you with efficiency to aid in softening and breaking down corns. It can be used as a hand callus remover or foot callus removal also. Deyanlush
- All Day Coverage Ajvxb: Unlike corn remover sticks that wear out quickly, our corn removers for toes and feet stay securely in place all day while providing cushioning and preventing friction when wearing shoes. These corn pads for feet & toe can simply stick them on and go on with the rest of your day Deyanlush
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.