The plantar Fascia is the tight band of muscle placed beneath the arch of the foot. It is the connecting tissue which holds the arch foot and extends to the forefoot. This inflammation of plantar fascia is the main cause of pain for plantar fasciitis. It is known as one of the most common reasons for heel pain and very commonly known as heel spur. Excessive stretching of plantar fascia causes the heel pain, arch pain and heel spurs.
Causes of Plantar Fasciitis
-The increasing age makes plantar fasciia it less flexible and is devoid of stretching causing the pain
-Being overweight adds extra pressure on the foot
-Wearing the wrong footwear
-Exerting your feet through sudden inclusion of exercises in your daily routine
-The foot with a high arch
-If you are suffering from diabetes
-Passing most part of the day standing
Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis
-Pain in the heel while taking first few steps in the morning
-Increasing physical activity leads to further pain
There are no Home Remedies on Planatar Fasciitis but you can use basic home care measures to prevent it and cure it.
Self-Care Measures for Plantar Fasciitis:
-Having an ice massage to the bottom of the foot once you start feeling the pain
-Taking up new sporting activities like swimming or bicycling other than running or jumping
-Avoid wearing shoes which look good but are not comfortable
-Wear Shoes with soft insoles which would keep your feet from overexertion
-You can also tape the area for soothing the tense areas
-Ample amount of rest
-Try losing weight so your feet bares less pressure
Stretching Exercises for plantar fasciitis:
Stretching is the best way to deal with this problem and here are some of the most common stretches to prevent plantar fasciitis –
First step for this exercise is to lean forward against a wall by keeping on knee straight and the heel on the ground. The other knee is bent and your face is trying to touch the wall. This stretches the heel cord and the foot arch. Remain in this position for 10 seconds, relax and come back to your position. You can repeat this 20 times for each foot.
Use cold-juice-can to roll your arch over it, the cold minimizes the inflammation and the massaging loosens the tense tissues
Plantar fasciitis is common and if these self care measures do not help, then you need to see a podiatrist.
- Designed for people who suffer pain from plantar fasciitis in the heel
- With shock guard technology to provide immediate and all-day relief of pain from plantar fasciitis and can help reduce morning pain from plantar fasciitis
- ➽➽Why Do You Need AiBast New Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint? Are you suffering from different degrees of foot pain and even can’t fall into sleep during night? Do you have plantar fasciitis, drop foot or achilles tendonitis? The AiBast New Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint will help you to own a great morning pain relief, and with user-friendly design(open heel design), makes the foot cooler and breathable, comfortable to wear during night sleep to help you release plantar fasciitis.
- ➽➽What About The Outstanding Advantages Different With Others? Firstly, we update the circumference length of ankle to fit 9.84 - 16.93 in(25 - 43cm), much longer than before and enough for muscle calf. Secondly, we provide two different adjustable dorsiflexion strap to suit different pain degree need. Finally, we provide a hard spiky massage ball, 2 PCS arch supports and a AiBast travel storage bag, which can help you to take all during traveling.
- ✅ Improve Your Mobility With The Fast Pain Relief You Need – Our compression foot sleeves provide instant relief to your arch and heel through compression support that provides the maximum boost to your blood circulation. Better oxygen circulation helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in ankle and feet, including your heel and arch. Why let yourself suffer any longer? Walk freely with our compression foot sleeves and perform physical activity pain free again!
- ✅ #1 Recommended Design – Our compression foot sleeves are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. The targeted ribbing arch support provides unmatched comfort and pain relief for your feet. We carefully designed and manufactured our compression foot sleeves to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.